Planning Effective Meetings
Meeting Planning Basics
Whether you're just starting out in meeting planning or are an industry pro, the fundamental principles of this field will serve as either a must-have primer or a refreshing back-to-basics reminder.
- Tips for Getting Started in Meeting Planning
- Best Advice for Careers in Meeting Planning
- You're Hired! Now What? How to Write an RFP
- 12 Tips for Building a Basic Budget
- 10 Confusing Meeting Terms Explained
- 10 Tips for Negotiating Hotel Rates & Contracts
- Getting the Most from Your Hotel Staff
- 5 Ways to Reduce Airfare Costs for Groups
- 5 Things You Need to Know When Seeking Professional Translation Services
Social Marketing & Meetings
Social media isn't a fad and, if you're not a part of it, you're missing out on valuable ways to make better use of your time and make your events memorable as well. Discover how it can help you in planning a successful meeting.
- Las Vegas - There's Free Apps for That (And Most Are Great for Planners)
- CVBs That Tweet - Several That Are Worth Your Time, And Some That Aren't
- Social Media Marketing - 7-Day Crash e-Course
Meeting Planning Resources
Meeting planning isn't just about know-how, it's also about leveraging connections. Make sure to bookmark these resources for easy at-a-glance references.