Built in 1927, a historic downtown Atlanta building has gone from selling chic clothes to selling chic event space.
Once a Macy's, 200 Peachtree has transformed into one of the city's most unique event spaces with just over 58,000 square feet of flexible space.
Able to accommodate seated dinners up to 1,000 and receptions of up to 2,000, an 18,000-square-foot exhibition hall features soaring 30-foot ceilings (with stunning 14-foot chandeliers), Corinthian columns and limestone floors.
Five flexible meetings - totaling 20,000 square feet and offering high-speed Internet, web/video-streaming and HD video-conferencing - also are available.
What to Know
- Group capacities: 40 to 2,000
- Location: 200 Peachtree, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Phone: (678) 420-3408
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.200peachtree.com
- Proximity: 200 Peachtree is connected via bridge to the Westin Peachtree Plaza and a short walk from the Ritz-Carlton Atlanta, Ellis Hotel, Hotel Indigo, Marriott Marquis and Hyatt Regency Downtown.